Sony Mobile in Lund is one of Europe’s largest mobile communication development units with approximately 1200 employees, and has global responsibility for research and development, focusing on software development, innovation, apps and services, European operator partners and Customer services. Our employees are contributing to the development of both Smartphones, Smart Products and IoT-solutions and the organizations Research & Incubation and IoT Business Group Europe were established with the clear purpose to develop our business beyond Smartphones.
TOGHETER, LET´S MAKE THE WORLD SAY WOW.
Account Manager – IoT Business Group.
Do you want to be a part of Sony’s IoT Business Group Europe and establish business on the Nordic Markets?
Sony’s IoT Business Group Europe was established early this year and will provide a broad range of product and services to the market. One of the first services is a complete indoor positioning service comprised of a user interface accessible on any device with a browser, software, hardware and installation. Among other things the service will reduce the time spent locating equipment which leads to more time for core business duty.
Commercialize and establish Sony’s Tracking Solution in healthcare in the Swedish and Nordic markets by driving activities leading to closed deals. You will analyse the market and identifying new potential clients, establishing new contacts, develop new business and long-term customers and strategic partnership relations.
Sales will be conducted directly or through a fulfilment partner to the healthcare provider, through public procurement and in cooperation with our partners. By listening and understanding our customer’s needs, you will provide the right solutions and services that contribute to more effective healthcare.
Your workplace will be located to Lund, Sweden and be a part of IoT Business Group Europe. You will be traveling, approximately 50% of your working hours.
- 5-10 years of selling experience and documented experience in reaching set sales- goals.
- High understanding of how the healthcare system and their stakeholders is structured and organized.
- Network within the healthcare sector
- Experience from business in public sector, preferably healthcare and hospitals.
- Experience from public procurement.
- Experience from technical service solutions in Sweden and the Nordic countries.
- Experience of working with value selling, understanding of the costumers’ everyday needs and the solutions and services that will solve their problems.
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English, both spoken and in writing.
- Driven and hands on, a “hunter” personality
- Goal oriented, with a good ability to closing deals
- A good negotiator
- Curious and engaged, good at building trustful relations
- Collaborative and open minded
- A deep interest in the tech industry
- Understanding and patience for long sales processes
Great emphasis will be put on personal suitability.
In this recruitment, we cooperate with Optimal Advice. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Yvonne Jonsson, recruitment specialist, +46 708 72 21 79, email@example.com
Welcome with your application!